(Sales & Distribution)
In this course, We will teach you real-time business scenarios with the best examples.
SAP Sales and Distribution is one of the key components of the SAP ERP system and is used to manage shipping, billing, selling, and transportation of products and services in an organization.
SAP Sales and Distribution module is a part of SAP Logistics module that manages customer relationships starting from raising a quotation to sales order and billing of the product or service.
Sales and Distribution is one of the core modules of SAP. This course contains a detailed explanation of the theory and hands-on on how to configure the SAP SD process.
The course is structured into five levels.
· Level 1 - We will teach you the most used end-user transactions for SD
· Level 2 - We will teach you configuration and customization for SD
· Level 3 - We will teach you real-time business scenarios, System landscapes and project life cycles for SD.
· Level 4 - We will teach you integration between SAP SD – MM, FICO, and PP modules.
· Level 5 - We will teach you technical requirements for the functional consultants.